Thursday, November 22, 2012

SPM 2011 Baseline Of Grade

Good news!^^


















So surprise when I saw this.
Excited to be exact.
Not sure this is true or not but still can act as a reference.
If the mark for A for History this year is so low,I'll have hope to get at least A-.
Can't wait to share with you girls, so I upload it immediately after I saw it on Xue Hai blog.
Although I don't think anyone will visit here,at least not before examination ends.
Hope this year the minimum mark will be lowered even more.

3 comments:

said...


看了bio 那栏真是心寒..无言

眠樱符 said...

The most difficult subject but the highest beseline for A.

Yvonne Ma said...

My teachers and friends told me that the baseline for SPM is never announced to public and we would never know it as it keeps changing for every year. So, may I ask you about the source of this baseline??? Is it reliable?

分享给那些不曾看过的朋友们

A Video I Wish To Share With You 正面思想